Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Rapidshare suggestion

Rapidshare name is very famous on internet. This time I will share what I've found use this service. Sorry not related with radio amateur but I think you should to know.
Last page before start downloading is options which servers would you like to use to download. I found that every server is have different load traffic. So, if you need to get best downloading rate, you have to check which server have lowest traffic. Just pick one, enter verification you-are-human-or-not code and enter. wait abt 10 seconds. If you think rates is too slow, back to previous page and choose another one, repeat until you satisfy with rate. At working hour, sometimes very difficult to get high rate and we have to satisfy with below 10 kbps rate. But at weekend, get rate below 20 kbps is wierd, something wrong with your connection.
This suggest is work only for free acc. I don't know for payed acc. Heard that payed acc give much better offers.

No comments: